Even health nuts get tired of always drinking water with no flavor. So, we decided to dig up some great recipes to give your water a fresh taste while keeping all the hydrating benefits.
Jillian Michaels Special Detox Water
- One gallon of water (distilled or filtered)
- 4 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons of 100% cranberry juice
- 2 teabags of Dandelion tea.
Keep in mind that dandelion tea is the main detoxing agent in this recipe and can sometime speed up digestion of food while it flushes toxins out of the body.
- Cut 10 cucumber slices for one branch of fresh rosemary.
- Put the cucumber and rosemary in a pitch.
- Fill the half of the pitcher with ice cubes. Fill with water.
- Let it macerate in the fridge for 24 hours before serving.
Orange Green Apple Water
- Slice one orange.
- Spread some lemon juice on 2-3 slices of green apple
- Put the apple, the orange, and half a lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Fill the half of the pitcher with ice cubes.
- Fill with water.
- Let it rest 24 hours in the fridge before serving.
Enjoy their refreshing taste!