If you’re looking for easy, healthy recipes that are gluten free and paleo approved, then you’ve come to the right spot!!! A friend turned me onto the Paleo Diet and I am now on a mission to banish ALL gluten and find the best paleo recipes to share with our awesome followers! Today’s fitness tip is a recipe for Egg Cupcakes. It’s easy, fast, cheap and fun. One of the best “on the go breakfasts” so add it to your recipe book and share it with your friends and family!
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 -25 Minutes
Servings: 6 -8
- 10 – 12 Eggs (or egg whites)
- 1 green onion
- 2 zucchini
- 8 slices of bacon ( we prefer turkey bacon)
- 1 cup of roasted red and yellow peppers
- 4 cups of spinach
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pans with coconut oil or spray with olive oil.
- Whisk all the eggs together in a bowl. Add black pepper also.
- Put green onions, zuchini, bacon and peppers into a food processor and process into finely chopped mixture. Add the mixture into the eggs.
- Next, add the spinach into the food precessor, finely chop. Add this to the egg mixture.
- Mix the egg mixture well. Using a 1/4 cup fill each spot in the muffin pan (makes 18-20).
- Bake the egg cupcakes for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle.
Use this easy paleo recipe to get a jump start on your day and your week. Try making these on Sunday night. Then place in a container and use them as low carb snacks and easy healthy breakfasts. Don’t forget the “print link ” so you can share it!
” We Love Helping You, One Tip At A Time.”
CPT, BS, CES, PES