The E-V-O-O queen, Rachel Ray, has shed the weight and is looking to lose a total of 30 pounds. Inquiring minds want to know what she’s doing to lean up and trim down. It’s not the cabbage soup diet or that gross lemon juice fast. Instead, it seems like a lot of fitness tips rolled into one, mixed with a dash of common sense.
- Try to learn from your past mistakes by changing things that obviously didn’t work for you before.
- If you’re not hungry, don’t eat
- Don’t skip meals
- Decide what “the perfect body” means to you
- Think in a healthier frame of mind – don’t eat too much fast food, drink water and not soda, get plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Don’t just sit around, get in some moderate exercise as often as possible (source).