Lest face it, working out can sometimes add to skin issues. If you aren’t cleansing before working out, oils from your day can transfer into your pores and create some horrible problems. This mask is simple, effective and all natural. It was featured as Jessica Beil’s signature mask. The acids from the strawberries and mint help to cleanse your skin, remove dead skin cells, reduce the signs of aging, and give you back your natural glow.
- 3 -4 strawberry
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 3 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
* Try to use fresh ingredients. They have the max amount of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Mash the strawberries into a thick paste in a small bowl
- Cut up the mint leaves into fine pieces. Add and mix them into the strawberries.
- Next add the honey and cornstarch.
- Mix well until you have a thick light pink mixture.
After you are done creating your mask. Wet your face with warm water. Use your hands to smooth the mixture over your face as evenly as possible. You will notice a cooling sensation from the mint and a slightly sticky feeling from the honey.
* Leave the Strawberry, mint mask on for 10 – 20 minutes. For best results do this recipe once every week.
Remove the mask with warm water and pat your face dry. You will notice that your skin feels toned, refreshed, younger looking and softer.
BS, CPT, CES, PES