Sometimes being on a strict eating plan, along with a strict workout routine can get boring. Even if you are getting great results; things can get mundane. To stay on your path to health and fitness, you need to be inspired often. Here are some little tips to keep you inspired
- Read inspiring weight loss and fitness stories.
- Use someone near you as inspiration to get in better shape
- Shop your local health food stores and find new things to cook that are healthy and fun to make. Personally, I love to go to whole foods and duplicate the foods in their deli area.
- Add inspirational “fitness” music to your daily life.
- Write down your favorite quote (as it pertains to your goals) and put it somewhere that you will see it everyday! Here’s my favorite… “working out doesn’t take time out your life, it puts life into your time.”
- Buy a new “light” eating cookbook and pick your favorite recipes.
These little tricks can add so much more to your daily routine. Inspiration is power.