During this Thanksgiving holiday, we give thanks to our many readers for being such a positive force in the life of Fit Tip Daily.com. Our readers bring life to this site with their many comments, questions, loyalty and relentless attitudes towards health and fitness. If it weren’t for YOU reading our many articles we would cease to exist !! Your health is important to us, so, in return we keep giving you information to better your life, your body, self esteem, and healthy information to keep you on track! Here are some of our picks of healthy Thanksgiving recipes to keep you on track during this holiday season.
Mashed Potatoes Without All The Fat!!! Eat, and enjoy without having to unbutton your pants after (fitness magazine.com)
This Iconic Dish Can Be Transformed Into a Filling Choice With Minimal Effort – Light Green Bean Casserole (Allrecipes.com)
Don’t Cover Your Meal In a Layer of Fat ! Use this healthy gravy recipe to finish it off light! ( CDKitchen.com)
Trainer Tips On Turkey Day – Eat Strategically
- Eat Your Protein FIRST!!! This will fill you up and slow down your consumption
- Veggies To The Rescue – Eat any vegetables next (no this doesn’t include potatoes or starches). Packing your stomach full of fibrous vegetables will help you avoid the bad foods!
- Move To Your Carbs – by now you should be feeling pretty full. Thank goodness!!! Eat small portions of your “bad foods”
- Dessert – We know you are going to eat it so be smart and use portion control.
- Drinks – fill up on water through out your meal. If you are going to have alcohol then limit yourself to one glass.
Use these healthy thanksgiving recipes to keep you holiday light and filling! You will thank us when you are back at work next week!!
“We Love Helping You, One Tip At a Time”
CPT, BS, CES, PES