The biggest down fall in most fitness routines and overall lifestyle changes is lack of documentation. We track our money, our daily appointments, emails and other important tasks. Yet, we fall short when it comes to our health, fitness and diet. Why shouldn’t we keep track of the things that could keep us alive, well and void of disease? What good is work and money if you don’t live to enjoy it? Finding the right book to log your progress can be a challange. Now, you can use one book to record your food, your workout routine, your progress, and your goals! The new “Fit Book,” is the key to keeping you in touch with your physical fitness and health!
- Allows you to see your week in advance and plan things out
- Small in size (5.5 inches)
- You can store your workout card in the back of the book.
- It give you little fitness tips and motivation sayings
- Log your food and rate how you did.
- Keep track of your flexibility, cardio, and weight training all on one page for a well rounded routine.
- Each Fit Book contains 12 total weeks which allows you to look over your progress, goals, get lean, feel better, and be proud!
There is NO DOUBT that logging your food has a HUGE impact on how successful you are in your personal health and fitness. For some, having one book to jot down all your fitness and diet info can make all the difference. Make yourself a priority and your life will transform into a different world full of success.