The FitExpo LA was definitely one of the biggest events yet! The venders had bigger and better presentations than previous years. Huge video screens and banners caught your eye at every turn. Free samples were given out like candy and if you were looking to get special pricing, every company was giving special discounts for the event.
Later in the event, lines wrapped around the inside of the area for pictures with your favorite fitness celebs and character actors. By noon the expo was so packed you could barely move!
Even more impressive was to see companies from last year and the growth of their exhibits. One of the most impressive being Sweet Sweat.
If you wanted to take live fitness classes by fitness professionals, all you had to do was sign up and pay a little extra.
New Fitness Gear
This device isn’t even on the market yet! It’s a pocket size body fat measurement tool that connects to your phone! For a personal trainer this is gold. No more pinching or worrying about variables such as water retention. Place it directly on the skin to test that area of the body. It will be released in the next month!
Here are the finalists for the Bodybuilding.com spokesmodel search.
Tips for visiting the FitExpo LA
- Bring a big bag for all the samples you’ll be collecting.
- Bring cash to make check outs faster.
- Gym clothes optional – 90 % of the people attending look like they are going to the gym.
- Get there early. This place gets packed FAST. Parking fills up and prices go up on outside lots when convention lots start filling up!
- Get a map and go to your favorite booths first!
- If you want to meet fitness celebrities, be prepared to stand in line.
- Get your tickets early (online) to save money.
If you miss it this year, make sure you mark it on your calendar for 2017! It’s always scheduled in January.