We take care of our hair, our skin, our teeth and our muscles. So, who out their takes care of their toes? If you have a job that calls for dress shoes, high heals, or standing for hours at a time; maybe it’s time to relax your feet completely with “Yoga Toes.”
- Exercise your feet to stay healthy & in shape.
- Improve and prevent foot problems by stretching & aligning your toes.
- Ease the discomfort of hammertoes, bunions & plantar fasciitis.
- Recover from stress, strain and overuse. Improve foot strength, flexibility and appearance.
- Increase circulation, straighten bent toes, and realign joints.
- Improve and reduce the aches and pains associated with poor posture.
What the expert says:“I really like YogaToes,” Dr. Carol Frey told me. Seeing as Dr. Frey is assistant clinical professor of orthopedic surgery at UCLA, as well as co-director and West Coast Sports Medicine Foundation director of orthopedic foot and ankle surgery in Manhattan Beach, Calif., I figure she knows what she’s talking about.
To read the full article visit MSNBC.com
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)