Lets face it, your chest can make you look old, no matter how well you take care of other aging factors. If you want to turn back the clock, you have to also address this area of your body. These are some of the best exercises for sagging breasts. Keep them in your phone or on your facebook wall. You can even print them, but whatever you do, DON’T neglect to do them! Lift firm, and add to keep your body looking young for years to come.
Use this helpful image to rate your chest
Push ups to lift and define your chest and arms
Push-ups work your chest, shoulders, arms, abs and lower back muscles. To execute a push up properly, lie on the ground with your stomach facing down and your hands a little wider then – shoulder width apart. Keep your elbows close but not touching your body and slowly lower yourself so that your arms are at a 90-degree angle. Then push yourself back up and extend your elbows at the top.
Preform 2 -3 sets of 12 – 15 repetitions.
Fitness Tip: If you can’t do a full push -up try starting on your knees. If that’s still too much, try do a wall push up instead.
Bench press – to lift and build the chest
The bench press works your chest, shoulders, and triceps. It’s an effective exercise to gain upper-body strength because of the weight used. It also acts as a way to fill and lift the chest from the arm pit area up to the collar bone. To do a bench press, lie on a bench with your feet on the floor. Release the bar from the rack with straight arms and lower it to your mid-chest. Then, raise the bar until you can lock your elbows.
If you are using dumbbells, lift them to starting position, arms straight. Then lower them down to a 90 degree angle. Push back up and contract your chest and triceps at the top.
Yep! That’s Marilyn Monroe Bench Pressing! She’s was way before her time. Even she knew weight were important for maintaining the perfect bust!
Fitness Tips: Remember, the more muscle you put behind the fat tissue (breast tissue), the better. This muscle will act as a way to naturally lift and fill sagging skin.
Preform 2 -3 sets of 12 – 15 repetitions.
Dumbbell Flies to Increase Cleavage and Lift the sagging Tissue in the Arm Pit Area
You can do these chest lifting flies to help increase the cleavage in the middle of your chest all the way across your chest and into the armpit section. It works prominently the pecks (chest), and triceps. As well as the shoulders.
- Lie down on a flat bench with a dumbbell on each hand resting on top of your thighs. The palms of your hand will be facing each other.
- Then using your thighs to help raise the dumbbells, lift the dumbbells one at a time so you can hold them in front of you at shoulder width with the palms of your hands facing each other. Raise the dumbbells up like you’re pressing them, but stop and hold just before you lock out. This will be your starting position.
- With a slight bend on your elbows in order to prevent stress at the biceps tendon, lower your arms out at both sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest. Breathe in as you perform this portion of the movement. Tip: Keep in mind that throughout the movement, the arms should remain stationary; the movement should only occur at the shoulder joint.
- Return your arms back to the starting position as you squeeze your chest muscles and breathe out.Tip: Make sure to use the same arc of motion used to lower the weights.
- Hold for a second at the contracted position and repeat the movement for the prescribed amount of repetitions (source).
Dips work your chest, shoulders, back and arm muscles.
Proper form for a dip: lift yourself up on two dip bars while maintaining straight arms. Then, lower your body until your shoulders fall below your elbows. Now you can push yourself up again to lock your elbows. Keep in mind that your shoulders need to be back and down as well as your elbows.
Fitness Tips: This can also be done at home using a chair. Chair dips are more convenient and you can alter them. To do the harder version, have you feet and legs out straight. The easier version is to bend your knees.
These are great exercises that you can use to keep your chest and tricep muscles strong. They will also help to reduce the appearance of sagging breasts for the rest of your life. Try to do these exercises at least once a week as part of a regular weight lifting routine.
Adria Ali says