If you had to choose one color to promote weight loss, what would it be??? Some would choose red, others orange, and the rest might settle on yellows and greens. However, research shows that the ONE COLOR that is best for weight loss is actually BLUE!! The color blue and weight loss can go hand in hand around your house in many different ways.
Color Therapy Fitness Tips
- Blue is the least appetizing color. So eating your food on a blue plate has been used for years to keep people from over indulging.
- If you think about the color blue, it becomes evident that humans shy away from this color because it is a signal of poison (in vegetables), and bacteria such as mold. Look at this picture and tell me if you’d want to eat it.
- Watch what ABC news had to say about the color of your plate and the food you eat. They have some interesting facts to add to weight loss and color therapy.
- Change the color of the light bulb in your fridge to a soft blue light. The soft light will fill your fridge with the least appetizing color and help you to control those late night bindges.
- Use a blue table cloth to make every meal controlled.
- Fill your dinning room with pictures that contain the color blue. These subtle hints will play a role in your appetite.
Sure, these fitness tips may sound a tad odd, but using using colors that your body already regards as “poison” of “less appetizing” could be something you’ve overlooked for years!!! All you have to do is think about some of your favorite restaurants and restaurant chains, what color of plate do you get served on? What color is the inside and outside of the building? Do you see any blue in sight?? Probably not!!! That’s because they already know that blue is the least appetizing, while white is the most. If you love this fitness tips, share with all your weight loss buddies, they’ll be glad you did!
BS, CPT, PES, CES