I found the recipe for these awesome flour less pancakes while surfing instagram. They are also gluten free! They’re great for people trying to cut down their starches, they are also quick and cheap!
Ingredients in Flour Less Pancakes
* 2 Eggs and 1 banana , that’s it!
Fitness Tip : To increase the protein, and lower your carbs per pancake, add 2 extra eggs and one more banana ( 2 bananas and 4 eggs).
* HIGH PROTEIN, LOW CARB Banana Pancakes = 4 eggs and 2 bananas
Directions on making the Perfect Flour Less Pancakes
* Mix and mash ingredients together until smooth (you’ll still have some clumps of banana and that’s OK)
* Once combined, spray your skillet with non stick cooking spray or spray coconut oil
* Brown on both sides and serve.
* Use a 1/4 measuring cup and cook for approximately 45 seconds on each side. Using too much batter at one time makes the cakes hard to flip.
These flour less banana pancakes aren’t just for the morning! You can eat these any time you need a high protein snack! Share this recipe via the links above with your friends and family during this high carb, high calorie season!