Healthy recipes are just as important as working out. They go hand in hand to help you get and stay lean. Use this healthy breakfast recipe to inspire you and help you get cut up for spring! This simple recipe is low fat, gluten free and packed full of protein !!!
Ingredients for a Healthy Breakfast Burrito
- Egg Whites ( in the carton)
- Power Greens
- Chicken sausage
- Gluten Free Tortilla
- Herbamare (seasoning salt)
Instructions for the Healthy Breakfast Burrito
Start by cooking the chicken sausage. You can also use my favorite chicken sausage that’s already precooked. It’s a much faster option. These great for fast protein on the go and they are a great additive to any salad, omelet, wrap or dish.
- Next throw in the power greens and allow those to get wilted but still stay a bit crisp.
- Pour in 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup of egg whites
- Cook until egg whites are cooked through and set aside
- Throw your gluten free wrap into the pan to give it a warm, crisp (golden brown) feeling
- Add your egg mixture back in. Wrap and serve.
Here’s a short video I taped this morning via Vine
Losing weight, getting lean and staying healthy doesn’t have to be painful, you just have the tools. This healthy breakfast burrito is easy, low fat, gluten free and AWESOME! If you don’t have the Herbamare seasoning salt then you can alway just use pepper and salt. However, I highly recommend you find it. It goes great with everything!
Leave a Reply