At the Oscars it was easy to see that every celebrity had a different shape and size. Of course, these good looking celebrities also had the “perfect” dress to help them accentuate their positive features. Tv alters the real size of the stars and they appear larger then they are in person. So, here’s an inside look at the waist measurements of some of the hottest celebs, past and present courtesy of “That’s Fit.com”
Well, if you’re going to compare your figure to a celebrity’s, you should at least have the correct information, and the March issue of “Fitness” magazine has it. Check out these waist measurements and see how you measure up:
- Marilyn Monroe was super curvy, but had a 22-inch waist (clothing sizes have changed drastically since the 1950’s).
- Audrey Hepburn weighed in at 103 pounds and had a 20-inch waist.
- Farrah Fawcett, one of America’s greatest sex symbols, had a 24-inch waist.
- Jane Fonda, fitness queen, also had a 24-inch waist.
- Princess Diana’s weight fluctuated widely, but her largest waist measurement was 27 inches.
- Kate Winslet has no problem baring her body, and she looks amazing, but surprisingly, she has a 29-inch waist.
Wow, the largest waist isn’t even really that big! However these celebrities give me hope for the future. They aren’t stick thin so that is encouraging.
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)