There’s tons for good information on tv geared towards a healthy life. The only problems is most people don’t have the time to watch! Luckily, there are sites like ours to fill you in!
On the “Today Show” this morning. They introduced some new and healthy diet options to power up your food choices. I don’t know about you but I would LOVE some new things in my diet. Watch the clip below or read the description below if you’re at work 😉
- Mediterranean Snack Food Company – Lentil Chips – A better option then regular chips because they are low in fat, and they contain protein as well as carbs. They are also gluten free!
- Van’s 8 Multi grain waffles – These contain 6 grams of fiber in 2 waffles (nearly half your intake for the day) and introduce whole grains into you and your children’s diets without them knowing. That’s a great segway for kids to eat healthy the rest of their lives. I eat these also in the gluten free formula.
- Cascadian Farms Organic Cinnamon Crunch – Ditch the sugary cereals and feed your children something that tastes like the real thing without the refined sugars.
- Better Oats, Lavish Dark Chocolate Instant Oatmeal – This oatmeal feels like your cheating without the guilt! It comes in portion control packets with 160 calories , and 3 grams of fiber.
- 34 degree Whole Grain Crisp Bread (crackers) / Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread – These crackers have less then 4 calories per cracker. They contain NO trans fat (like most crackers) . The cheese is low in saturated fat and calories. If you love cheese but don’t want to cut it out of you diet then this is an awesome choice!
- Ragu Light – No added sugar, sweeter or corn syrup. Only 50 calories per serving and has a smooth texture. This is an awesome find because pasta sauces are usually packed FULL of sugar!
- Al Fresco Chicken Sausage – These are low in fat, they don’t contain nitrates, they are already cooked and are low in calories., However, if you can’t find these in the stores, Trader Joe’s has some awesome chicken sausages as well.
These are some great options for eating healthy! Keep reading the site and we will keep feeding you great tips to shed the weight!