Sweet treats on a low carb diet can be one of the biggest challenges. That’s why I’ve included several sweet treat recipes in our Body Burn 28 Day Quick Start. While I encourage eating moderate to low carb on a continuous basis, I still believe that it’s healthy to have a treat per day, which is reinforced in the Body Burn Plan. Having that kind of balance and “permission” allows my clients and fellow BodyBurners to stay on track without feeling like they are missing out. Here’s yet another low carb recipe for some amazing coconut cashew fudge!
Ingredients for Low Carb and Vegan Coconut Cashew Fudge!
- 1 cup of cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons of all natural maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
*Sugar Free Option – Use liquid stevia instead. To make sure the mixture is sweet enough add several drops and test it as you go.
Directions for Low Carb Coconut Cashew Fudge
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next, add the mix to a square baking dish that’s lined with plastic wrap. Spread the fudge mixture evenly with a spoon.
- Place it in the freezer for the next 30 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into one inch squares.
- Sprinkle extra sea salt on top and enjoy!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 0 – just freeze for an hour
Leave a Reply