The weekend hits us hard with activities, friends, family, and or course FOOD! High carb meals weigh us down with water weight and eventually the production of fat. Limiting them, and cutting them down is key to successful weight loss that stays off and allows you to look leaner. Us this low carb recipe as ammo against the war on fat. It can be a meal, a snack, of just a fun appetizer. It’s simple, cheap and Easy to make!
Since this wrap is versatile, you can add anything you want to the inside! Here are some ideas for ingredients I like to put in my fitness wraps.
Low Carb Wrap Recipe
- 1/4 – 1/2 an avocado
- 1/4 cup of cucumbers chopped
- Daiya cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 4 sprigs of cilantro
- turkey bacon – cooked and chopped
- Lettuce ( preferably romain – whole leaf )
- Boars Head Low Sodium Turkey (or any other no nitrate, gluten free meat)
Trainer Tip – If you love eating lunch meat, ALWAYS choose meats that are low sodium, and no nitrate.
Directions on how to Make this Low Carb Recipe
- Cook and chop turkey bacon. Add cooled turkey bacon to vegetable mixture. I like to cook a package for the week and place it in the fridge for salads, wraps, and soups.
- Clean and rinse lettuce. Set aside until wrap time.
- Chop avocado, cilantro, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Mix together and add a touch of salt and pepper for flavor.
- Layout 1 – 2 slices of turkey. If you use two, make sure then over lap wile rolling.
- Add 1- 2 pieces of romain (try to use full pieces, not sliced if necessary) on top of turkey
- Load the veggie ingredients along with the turkey bacon to the turkey wrap. Then top with cheese (optional).
- Roll the wrap tightly and place toothpicks in on both ends to hold it in place.
- Eat and enjoy!!
Staying fit, lean, and healthy doesn’t always have to be difficult. If you are in fitness circles, and consistently educating yourself on new low carb recipes and way to stay in shape it can become second nature. Daily fitness sites like this one are good ways to keep your head in the game and stay motivated.
Need a little more help in the kitchen? Check out our complete program!
We are running a one time LAUNCH SPECIAL!
Our first 100 copies will be sold at 50% off!
Go Here to get your program while supplies last!
Oh and we also have an app! Download it for free!