4. There are no crowds to deal with outside versus the gym where it really busy this time of year
3. You can sing out loud with your music and not feel embarrassed
2. Clothing is optional
1. You will get a tan, so you will look leaner whether or not you lose any weight
Try my outdoor workout:
- Set your music playlist to how long you are going to work out (optional) . Lets say 45 minutes
- Set your interval timer for every 3 minutes (45/3=15 sets)
- Start jogging!
- Every time the timer goes off you stop right where you are at and do 15 pushups, 15 lateral shoulder raises, 15 front shoulder raises, and 15 overhead shoulder presses using your water bottles.
- This short sequence shouldn’t take a longer than 45 seconds. Each time the timer goes off you will do one less until you are down to one rep of everything. (15, 14, 13, 12,….3, 2, 1)
M.A., NASM CPT, ISSA CFT, NESTA PFT