When eating a low carb diet, there are only so many cuts of meats, eggs, and high protein foods you can eating without craving some of your favorite foods. While pancakes used to be a big “no, no”. These cakes will help you stay on your low carb eating plan without adding in the extra carbs. Use this easy recipe for no carb pancakes and you’ll be on your way to satisfying your cravings without packing on the extra water weight and fat.
Makes 4 – 6″ pancakes
Ingredients for No Carb Pancakes
- 2 eggs (I prefer pasture raised eggs so they are bulletproof)
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 packet of sweetleaf stevia or any other sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
Directions for No Carb Pancakes
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or Nutri Bullet.
- Blend all ingredients until the contents are smooth.
- Let the mixture stand until all the bubbles have dissipated.
- Heat ghee, or MCT oil in a pan. Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the hot pan and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup or low carb jam.
These no carb pancakes are fast, easy, high protein, and healthy! They take less than 10 minutes to make and they are deceivingly delicious! Feed the cravings, starve the fat!
If you love this recipe, then you’re going to love our new program, The Body Burn 28 Day Quick Start! Full meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, and workout routines! Created by LA fitness professionals to give you results FAST.