I was skeptical about this recipe because the ingredients were so minimal. However, after making it, I will be putting it in my healthy cookbook to repeat over and over!!!
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut (shredded)
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix almond flour, salt, and shredded coconut in a bowl
- Beat egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and roll it in a dry mixture.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and add coconut oil when hot
- Pan fry chicken until fully cooked
- Clean the pan with a paper towel between chicken to ensure that it don’t have random burning pieces of almond of coconut in the pan.
This was an awesome recipe and the chicken wasn’t dry AT ALL. Eating it the second day was even better! If you are doing this as part of the paleo diet, then pair it with your favorite vegetable recipes.
Leave a Reply