America is the technically the “largest” and most overweight country in the world. Leave it to the United States to figure out a way to eat pasta and still get huge nutritional benefits! My mom told me about a pasta called “Fiber Wise,” that contains 12 grams of fiber per serving! Fiber has the ability to make you feel full faster. If eaten correctly, this pasta could actually help you cut down on your daily intake of unhealthy carbs.
Fiber Wise Pasta is loaded with healthy and delicious benefits:
- One serving of Fiber Wise Pasta contains 12 grams of natural dietary fiber. That’s six times more fiber than ordinary pasta!
- Two ounces of Fiber Wise Pasta brings you almost half way to your recommended total daily fiber goal.
- Fiber Wise Pasta tastes great! It’s delicious and can be used with any of your favorite pasta recipes. Fiber Wise is a fast and healthy meal choice for the whole family.
- Fiber Wise Pasta complements many of today’s healthier weight-loss programs.
- All Fiber Wise Pasta products are low fat and cholesterol-free, making them a heart-healthy choice!
Fiber – It’s good for you and can help with better weight control!
Foods containing plenty of fiber have more bulk than low-fiber foods and can help keep weight under control. When combined with fluids, high fiber foods tend to swell in the stomach causing a feeling of fullness. This helps to reduce hunger pangs and calorie-intake for better weight control. Fiber, consumed in the right form at the right time and in sufficient amounts, can sometimes slow the onset of hunger. Choosing high fiber foods is therefore an important part of a balanced diet for managing weight control.
Fiber- It’s good for you and good for heart health!
Foods high in soluble fiber help to soak up LDL (bad) cholesterol in the bloodstream, thus reducing the risk of arterial deposits and possible heart attacks. Choosing high fiber foods is therefore an important part of a balanced diet for heart health.
Fiber- It’s good for you & helps with better blood-glucose control (great for diabetics)!
Scientific studies show that soluble fiber helps to retard the absorption of sugar in the gut; stabilized blood-glucose levels are good for diabetics, and those who suffer from insulin insensitivity and obesity. Choosing high fiber foods is therefore an important part of a balanced diet for better blood-glucose control.
Eat well. Eat right. Eat Fiber Wise!
Although the ingredients are not listed on the web site, my mom told me that the pasta contains corn, peas, and flax seed. Those are some great combinations! According to testimonials on the website, this product can be found at Safeways grocery store. For more information about this product visit www.fiberwise.com.