The biggest complaint that people have about their body is their midsection. So of course, new products come out everyday targeting that area of the body. One of the newest devices on tv is the Ab Coaster. This product is actually NOT new, it’s been out for quite some time and I even used it at a gym in Washington with my mom several months ago.
The coaster gives a great ab workout in less time and with less stress on your spine and neck. Unlike normal ab exercises, this machine is easy to use no matter what your size. Here are the pros and cons from our fitness professionals.
- Easy to use
- Less strain on the back and neck.
- Adjustable – you can add weight
- Versatile – you can preform the standard forward and back motion, or you can twist your body to hit the sides of your abs (obliques)
- Great workout in less time – Forget doing 500 crunches! Glide your way to a comfortable ab routine in half the time
- No resting period – your abs are engaged for the whole movement verses a normal crunch where there is resting period at the bottom and top of each repetition.
- Actively stretches your lower back as you coast.
- Durable Design
- The coaster does take up a substantial amount of space
- Holding your body while you crunch can get tiring
- More expensive then other equipment such as a ball
If you have the money and you have the space then this is a great machine to have in your home! You get great results with less hassle in a fraction of the time.
Leave a Reply