The first mention of a “bootcamp” class usually sends potential clients packing. Just the name evokes the feelings of torture. Yet, not every bootcamp class is the same and not all classes aim to torture. If you would have told me 13 years ago (when I started as a trainer) that I would be a bootcamp instructor I would have laughed! My aim was to change lives through personal training, so why would I run bootcamp classes in pasadena where I raise my voice and motivate people in the park? Simple, you can change more lives, motivate more people, and do it in less time. The benefits of bootcamp classes don’t stop there, every person draws something different from bootcamp and is motivated at a different level, for different reasons. These are Fit Tip Daily’s (aka – Body Burn Bootcamp) top 10 benefits of bootcamp classes.
Top 10 Benefits of Bootcamp Classes by Body Burn Bootcamp
- You’re never alone! Seems obvious, but you are always going through it together. Whether you are lunging it across the park or swinging it out with the kettle bell, you aren’t “suffering alone.” That alone makes individuals work harder!
- If They Can Do it You Can Do it! It never fails. You show up to class thinking that you are going to leave your elders or the heavier clients in the dust. Chances are they have been working out harder and longer then you! “If they can do it you can do it,” ( you think in your head) — therefore you push yourself even hard.
- Camaraderie – There is something to be said about showing up to classes with the same people every week. You get to watch them change, lose, get stronger, and overcome challenges along with you. That’s more then most families do together! That bond ensures that you continue to work hard and show up!
- Competitive Nature – While I do love my one on one personal training, this is one thing I can’t always give to my clients. Bootcamps allow you to challenge yourself and use your natural competitive nature to fuel your workouts.
- Work together – Body Burn Bootcamp uses partner drills to increase camaraderie, get the competitive juices flowing and increase the FUN!!
- Accountability – It’s much harder to miss a workout when people are expecting you to be there!! The more time you spend going to bootcamp classes, the more people notice when your gone. They won’t hasiste to show concern if you disappear for a month and show excitement when you return.
- Socialize – No one wants to dread going to workout. Attending the gym alone can be boring and repetitive. Going to workout in a group instills fun into the workout and the social atmosphere.
- Price – Personal training is AWESOME but if you need that little bit of a push on a budget, bootcamps tend to be a fraction of the price!
- FUN – No matter if you dying or kicking butt, bootcamps are always fun! You will leave with a sense of accomplishment and a smile on your face!
- Results – With a trainer leading the group you are always guaranteed a challenging workout that delivers results! Just keep showing up and eating healthy and the results will be there!
Convinced ??? The benefits of bootcamp classes are endless! If you are in the Los Angeles area and you would like to try a FREE bootcamp class given by body burn bootcamp, then shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Body Burn bootcamp classes are held in Pasadena, California.
Keep on Burning,
CPT, BS, CES, PES