While we all want to look like a super model, not all of us want to spend hours in the kitchen becoming our own private chef! This recipe is so simple your kids could do it! Affordable ingredients that are made of whole foods, without added sugar! Use this delicious Vegan and Paleo Desert to get all the warmth and flavor of fall without the weight of the season ahead.
Ingredients for Paleo and Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 tsp of Ginger
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk – I use this brand because it doesn’t give me a tummy ache.
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or xylitol
- 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor or blender (on low), combine all the ingredients for the cupcakes. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon your mixture out evenly into the muffin tins. For a better non-stick surface use silicone muffin tins
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let these cool completely before removing from the muffin liners. These cakes are soft so they need to be placed in the fridge after cooling.
This recipe goes great with vegan whip topping or even standard whip cream. It’s a great whole food, vegan, treat to eat all season long without the over processed sugars and unhealthy fats.