If you love dancing but you hate to work out; then there is a new (at home) solution for you. Dancing With the stars has just released several Dance workout Dvds.
Join pro dancers Cheryl and Maksim and dance yourself slim with four sizzling and sexy Latin dance routines that feature some of the best fat-burning moves from the show. And because these hot Latin dances share many signature steps, you’ll find it easy to follow along. You’ll also get a specialized toning workout that dancers use to sculpt and lengthen their muscles.
- Warm-Up – Loosen up “dancer style” with dynamic flowing movements.
- Merengue – Trim your hips and abs with the sultry, rhythmic side-to-side action of this sexy dance from the Dominican Republic.
- Cha-Cha – Turn up the burn with a syncopated rhythm that swivels your body to slim your physique.
- Samba – Blast calories and boost your heart rate with this sassy
dance that puts the bounce in your step and takes the pounds off your thighs!
- Mambo – Sculpt sexy abs and slender legs with this Cuban classic that challenges your body with short, fast, rocking steps!
- …and much more (source)!
Dance your way to fitness with gorgeous pro dancers Ashly, Kym, and Maksim. With this fat-blasting program, you’ll learn four choreographed dance routines featuring some of the best moves from the show. Then, shake things up with a bonus freestyle routine. Have fun, gain confidence on the dance floor, and build the beautiful body you’ve always wanted.
- Warm-Up – Prepare your body for an invigorating dance workout!
- Paso Doble – Sculpt your arms and buns to the energizing rhythms of this low-intensity dance routine.
medium-intensity workout guaranteed to tone your midsection!
- Cha-Cha – Get your feet moving and hips twisting for a medium-intensity workout guaranteed to tone your midsection!
- Samba – Shape your hips, legs, and waistline with this routine that fuses energizing hip action with all-out Brazilian-inspired fun!
- Jive – Sizzle away calories and get your heart rate pumping to the upbeat American beats of the Lindy and Swing!
- Cool Down – Lower your heart rate and develop the grace, ease, and flexibility of a seasoned dancer.
- …and much more!
Exercise should be fun! If you haven’t found a way to make yourself enjoy exercising, then try alternative ways to get yourself to move. You don’t have to workout in a gym to stay active and lose weight!
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)