If you are looking for a sweet treat that’s low in sugar but high in flavor, then we have the recipe for you! With only 3 ingredients, it’s low cost and low on the calories. Pop 2 of these dark chocolate truffles in your mouth and curb your chocolate craving quick! These are also considered gluten free, dairy free, paleo, vegan and bulletproof!
To make this amazing recipe, you will need 3 ingredients.
- 9 ounces of full-fat organic coconut milk
- 1 and 1/3 bar – Endangered Species Dark Chocolate
- Stevia (sweetleaf brand) – I used the vanilla flavor because it’s my favorite!
Directions on how to make Paleo and Bulletproof dark chocolate truffles
- In a nonstick sauce pan, heat the coconut milk on medium low for 5 -10 minutes.
- Add chocolate bar and allow it to melt over low heat. Make sure you are stirring consistently so chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once the chocolate has dissolved completely, remove from heat and pour into a bowl. It will need to cool to room temperature before you make it into portion sizes.
- Next line a baking sheet with wax paper, then measure out 20 dark chocolate truffles. Refrigerate to allow them to harden more.
Nutrition Facts (makes 20 servings)
These are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without over eating. This is a very simple and easy dessert. I also spent minimal time cleaning up my mess 😉 If you know someone who would enjoy this recipe for dark chocolate truffles, please post it, forward it or email it.