People eat to satisfy their hunger, they eat when they are stressed, tired, sad, and many other reasons. However, how many of us actually question the food we put in our body? Sound strange but asking your food questions before you consume it could actually change the way you eat. Here are some basic questions every food should answer.
- Do you give me vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that my body needs?
- Am I really hungry or are you filling some kind of void in my life?
- Are you worth the calories?
- After I consumer you will I be satisfied or will this start a horrible eating cycle?
- Are you helping to keep me stay lean and healthy or slowly killing me over time?
Sure asking your food questions can seem over the top but how many of us do this? If we did do it wouldn’t it make eating healthy a little bit easier?