If you are on the go but need something healthy, this recipes is for you! You only need 4 ingredients and the best thing is, they’re CHEAP! Use this Paleo breakfast recipe to get lean and cut your carbs fast!
Ingredients for this Paleo Recipe
- Half an avocado
- One Egg
- Cayenne Pepper (or any other spice you prefer) – I like garlic salt
- Scoop out seed and a little extra avocado to make room for the egg
- sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper (or other herbs of your choosing)
- Bake at 180 degrees until cooked
- You can also add cheese if desired (but why waste the extra calories ?)
This is gluten free, low carb, and paleo. Does it have fat ? SURE it does BUT it’s good fat so just make sure all your fats come from good sources and they are moderately placed throughout your diet. Personally, I try to keep my fat intake around 40 grams per day.
Keeping it Gluten Free,