Are you looking to slim down and have a body that is camera ready like the stars? Money and time is helpful, however, the true payoff comes from the tips from personal trainers. Here are some exercises that comes straight from the pros to help you get that A-list body.
Secrets From the Pros
- Get Your Glutes in Shape
To get a box-office butt like the stars, try doing this move. It’s a celebrity secret to having a backside to be proud of. This exercise uses a stability ball.
- Lie face down with your hips resting on top of a stability ball. Your feet and hands on the floor to keep your balance.
- Form a wide V by walking your feet outward behind you.
- Slowly lift both legs up in the air approximately 12 inches off the floor (or higher). While lifted, bring both legs together.
- Finally, lower down your toes to the floor and spread them back into a “V” when they reach the moves bottom.
- This move should be repeated with approximately 15-20 reps. 2 – 3 sets.
- Playing a Favorite Side
While there are many different views on this type of lifting, it can be beneficial! When working with dumbbells for strength training, use only one leg or one arm at a time. This keeps one side of your body going strong while the other side rests. Some hypothesize that this also allows your body to regenerate ATP (the powerhouse of the cells) while one limb is resting. Overall, more calories cab be burned due to your ability to maximize the amount of effort and weight you’re able to lift.
- Six-Pack Abs We All Desire
- Holding a stability ball, lie face up with both arms stretched over the top of your head.
- Raise your legs and arms until they meet at the center of your abs. Then place the stability ball between the ankles.
- Repeat this movement, taking the stability ball into the hands.
- Do this three sets of ten to 12, three times every week.
- Overall Slim-Down
To quicken your weight loss, use a combination of strength training and cardio. Two to three times a week use light weights, and three to five times a week do cardio for thirty to forty minutes. Again this is for a slim down to maximize calorie burning without increasing muscle mass too much. Light weights are considered to be mainly fat burning. If you are looking to increase muscle mass, increase the weight.
- Density Training
Density training is a method that will cut your workout time by approximately 15-20%. Your muscles are also forced to work harder while at the same time your endurance is improved. To do this method, spend a smaller amount of resting time (20-30 seconds) between sets at the start of the workout before your muscles feel exhausted. Spend an increased amount of time (40-60 seconds) as your muscles become fatigued.
- Counting Down
Counting down (10, 9, 8, 7 …) instead of counting upward from 1-10. Simple fitness tips like this have the ability to tweak your perspective and allow your to feel more accomplished through out the set as you get closer to your goal.
- Burn Booster
- After jogging or walking for approximately three minutes on a treadmill, raise the incline of the treadmill to level eight.
- With your heels, dig in as if climbing a steep hill, then decrease the treadmill incline to recover, back to level one for two minutes.
- Repeat this ten times.
- As you are sculpting a sexy backside your calorie burn will increase.
Fitness Tips: If you feel you can’t do a level 8 incline, start with what you CAN do. You can always move up as you get more conditioned.
When you are mindful of your breathing, even if not in any yoga class, it can pay off. Deeply inhaling and exhaling your breath will give any type of workout more effectiveness. This is due to your muscles receiving extra oxygen. Try to do approximately ten of these breaths every minute.
- Give it a Shrug
When you add a shrug to your bicep curl at the bottom of the movement, your benefits will be increased. This trick gives your sculpting a boost by doing an added motion and maximizing your time and efforts.
Once you’ve master these fitness tips, you’re set to take the stage for having a sculpted, lean body. Make sure you’re also practicing mindful eating using some of our favorite paleo recipes. Soon everyone will want to know your secrets to success, are you ready to share them?