How to make 6 flavor varieties of Refrigerator Oatmeal.
I had fun experimenting with different flavor combinations and settled on six favorites. They all start with the same basic ingredients and procedure.
Step 1. Assemble these ingredients & supplies:
- old fashioned rolled oats (not instant, quick, or steel-cut)
- Greek yogurt (regular yogurt is thinner; if you use it, you’ll need to reduce the amount of milk); read my post for easy instructions for straining regular yogurt to make Greek yogurt.
- milk (I used skim, but any kind will work)
- chia seeds; I bought mine at Whole Foods; available on Amazon, click here
- half pint (1 cup) mason jars, find them at Walmart and grocery stores; available on Amazon, click here (source)
Use this healthy breakfast idea to get a jump on your weight loss goals. Share this awesome fitness tip with your friends and family!