This is national, be a fish day. Normally, our website would tell you to stay away from the boos. However, since so many people will be drinking, we decided to give everyone tips on how to change a classic drink into a healthy option.
- 1 ounce(s) Jose Cuervo Especial
- 3 ounce(s) Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 wedge(s) lime
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Rub rim of a chilled margarita glass with half a lime.
- Dip into salt to coat.
- In a shaker with ice, add José Cuervo Especial and José Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the margarita glass.
- Garnish with lime wedgen (source).
Make This high Calorie Drink Low In An Instant…
- Replace the margarita mixer (very high calorie) with Fresca. Add a splash of margarita mix and lime. This will omit about 150 -200 calories!
- To Make an even sweeter and less tart drink, rim the glass with a combination of truvia and salt.
- Add raspberries or other berries to boost the antioxidants!
Consuming alcohol doesn’t have to ruin your figure. You can celebrate without packing on the pounds. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)