If you ate loads this weekend then it’s time to get rid of that excess water, swollen belly and grumpy mood. Use this low carb, gluten free, dairy free, and paleo recipe to get your body back! This is a simple “set it and forget it” recipe that can be used over and over again.
Ingredients For Low Carb Crockpot Curry Chicken
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pre diced garlic cloves from a jar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (optional)
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- dash of red pepper flakes (if you like a spicier version)
- Shredded, dried coconut flakes (optional)
- Set up your crockpot
- Whisk together coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in red peppers and onions.
- Place the chicken on top and pour broth over the chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
- Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Add dried shreds of coconut shreds on top of the chicken when serving (optional).
Feel free to get creative with this recipe. Changing the curry powder to green curry paste could also work really well.
If you love this low carb paleo recipe then pass on the fitness love and share it, pin it, and like it.