If you’re like me, you’re always searching for the next great low carb recipe to add to your nightly dinners. Zucchini is always a great vegetable choice due to it’s low carb count, low cost, and ease of cooking. This recipe is simple, fast, and can be manipulated to suit even the pickiest of eaters.
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
* Slice zucchinis length wise and core them.
* Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil. Place the cored zucchini on the plater and spray a light mist of olive oil over the top.
* Cook the zucchini for roughly 15 minutes until they are still firm but edible.
* Place light cheese, tomato, and basil on top. I also like to place low fat turkey pepperoni for added flavor.
* Put the zucchini back in the oven and bake until cheese is melted.
* Allow to cool, and enjoy!
Dying to try this easy recipe!??? So are you friends! Post it on pinterest, share it with others and link it to your facebook wall. You peeps will thank you for it!
“Lose Weight, One Tip At A Time”