If you are a strict water drinker, then you know it can get extremely boring to drink something with no flavor all of the time. Water companies have tried to add flavor to their water to increase their sales and offer healthy alternatives. Tosca Reno, the author of “The Eat Clean Diet,” has come up with some great recipes to bring life to your boring water.
5 Water Flavor Combinations
Choose one of the flavor combinations below. Add the ingredients to a sealable glass water pitcher. Fill the pitcher with water. Refrigerate overnight to let the flavors set in. Serve.
- Slice a washed, unpeeled orange or grapefruit into slices.
- Slice a washed, unpeeled pear and half a cucumber into slices.
- A handful of washed raspberries and a few leaves of fresh basil.
- Slice, peel and cube a cup of watermelon. Slice a washed, unpeeled lime.
- Slice half of a washed, unpeeled lemon. Add two sprigs of fresh rosemary.