Times are changing…. now, mom no longer wants roses, candies and jewelry… SHE WANTS TO GET IN SHAPE! So on this Mother’s Day, give your mom the gift that keeps on giving; Fitness Gifts. Here are some of my top picks for Mom’s special day!
- Fit Flops– These cool fip flops tone your legs as you walk! They also claim to help reduce cellulite and burn more calories. These cool sandals can be found at Macy’s for $49.00.
- Personal Training Sessions– Help your mom get lean with her very own trainer. What could be better then personal guidance on her way to a healthy body.
- Fitness Magazine Subscription – This is the gift that keeps on giving every month!
- Bodybugg– This new gadget takes the guess work out of weight loss! It’s a great tool for anyone, even if you aren’t the avid gym bunny. The bugg costs $249.00 (for a limited time only). Click on the picture to view the site.
- Blender Bottle– No one wants a chunky protein shake. This cool bottle comes equip with a small whisk-like ball that breaks up your protein power while you shake.
- Jump Snap– Now you can jump rope anywhere with this cool rope-less jump rope. Help mom burn extra calories with this neat piece of equipment. It also comes with a dvd workout with fun interactive routines.
Keep your mom fit and healthy this year with fitness gifts that help her improve her health! What could be better then having your mom around for many years to come?
Love You Mom!,