Eating healthy can be bland and repetitive. The trick is to find some great recipes so you don’t get bored. Healthy eating doesn’t have to taste bad. Here is a great recipe from “Oxygen Magazine.”
• 4, 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• Juice from 1/2 lime
• 4 tbsp unbleached flour
• 3 tbsp sesame seeds
• 1/8 tsp four-blend pepper
• Canola oil cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine soy sauce, peanut butter, oil, and lime juice. Blend until peanut butter is thoroughly mixed with the other ingredients and then pour onto a plate.
3. On another plate, mix the flour sesame seeds and pepper,
4. Coat each piece of chicken in the peanut butter mixture. Then coat the breasts in the flour mixture.
5. Place chicken onto a non-stick cookie sheet sprayed with canola oil. Then spray each breast with oil until covered.
6. Finally cook the chicken for 20 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
Serving suggestions: Place chicken on a mixture of brown rice (half cup) and Bush’s Pinto Beans (quarter of a cup).
Fat: 11.9 g
Protein: 38.8 g
Carbs: 8.4 g
Makes 4 Servings (source)