Eliza Dushku makes no excuses when it comes to her physical fitness. Take a look at what she does to keep in shape during her hectic doll house schedule.
Eliza Dushku works out with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson at the first-ever Gatorade G-Gym at Village at the Yard in Park City, Utah during the 2009 Sundance Film Festival.
The 28-year-old Dollhouse actress rocked out a cute workout jacket given to her for Christmas by her own personal trainer, Harley Pasternak.
Click inside for the “No Excuses” 5-minute workout Eliza used to get her muscle burn on…
There were five exercises that Eliza did to get her heart pumping. Each exercise was done for a total of one minute. Below that is the extended version of the workout.
1. Minute One- Hill Hike
2. Minute Two- Bosu Hop Over
3. Minute Three- Bicep Curl/Lunges
4. Minute Four- Pushup/Squat/Jump
5. Minute Five- Bicycle Abs
“No Excuses” Ten Minute Workout
1. Minute One- Bike
2. Minute Two- Triceps Dip
3. Minute Three- Shoulder Press Squat
4. Minute Four- Hill Hike
5. Minute Five- Load and Explode
6. Minute Six- Plank
7. Minute Seven- Reverse Lunge/Lateral Shoulder Raise
8. Minute Eight- Eliptical Climb
9. Minute Nine- Bicep Curl/Wall Sit
10. Minute Ten- Bicycle Abs (source)
Maybe we all should learn from Eliza and avoid making excuses. Everyone has time for some sort of workout; even if it’s only 5 minutes!
(CES, PES, CPT, BS)