Get Rid Of Your Armpit Fat

A frequent complaint among women during the sunny seasons is that unsightly skin that rests between your arm pit and your chest.  While body fat could be the culprit, changing your diet alone won’t always solve this issue.  If you’ve noticed women with implants have very little of this extra tissue.  That’s because increasing the size of your chest by adding muscle or implants (in their case), can fill out that skin.  Doing chest exercises paired with back exercises can help fill out that problem area.

Here Are Our Favorite Exercises For This Problem Area

PUSH UPS

Flies

Dumbbell Row

Lat Pull Down

Although you can’t spot reduce, you can add muscle to fill out extra skin.  Keep up on these exercises especially over the summer months and you will see the improvement in no time!

Adria Ali

Comments

1. Judy says

Can you help someone with a really bad back. Two lower back surgeries and still a lot of pain but would love to get rid of the under arm fat i’ve had for quite a while.

2. Deb says

Any suggestions for the same problem but for someone (me) who’s recovering from a three-level back fusion and cannot do any of the above?

3. says

You are a spacial case. I would have you focus on your diet while you are recovering. Try to eat between 100- 125 grams of carbs per day or less. Watch your fat intake 35- 40 grams and do seated band exercises if the doctor will allow it.

4. says

Judy,

I can help BUT you would need more one on one coaching so I could gather more information from you. If you are interested we could arrange some online sessions? Let me know your thoughts.

5. Maria says

I am going to try these exercises to get rid of unsightly armpit and chest area.
    Thank you for this information!

6. says

I would do them 1 -2 times a week. 12 -20 repetitions. Also make sure that you alter your food intake so you can lose body fat as well.

Adria

7. says

I hav just delivered a baby, few days back and have had back ache problem before and during my pregnancy, can i do the exercises mentioned above?

8. Elvia says

Would it be ok if I did it several times a week, but less repetitions a night (enough to equal the 12-20 repetitions x a week)?

9. says

Elvia,

You can try it. It depends on how different it is. If you are out of shape your body will still change even with doing less more frequently. If you are in really good shape then it may have to be done the way I laid it out on the site. You’ll know based on how much of a challenge it is to your body. I always say some is better then nothing so give it a shot!

Adria

10. sheila rogador says

Hi,

I would like to start an exercise plan that I can stick with to tone up my body. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you.

11. says

Sheila,

Have you considered having me write one for you based on your fitness goals and time available?? It a small fee for a months worth of workouts tailored to your body. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Adria

12. Annie says

Hello, I saw the above comment where you say for a monthly fee, you could come up with a fitness plan to tone up given the amount of time. I have exactly 15 days until I get on a plane to Mexico. I recently let my body get way out of hand for about the last 6 months. I’ve been doing a half hour of cardio everyday but I need to tone up. No more rolls! Let me know if you could do tgis for me!

13. Fatima L says

Hello, I would also be interested in a fitness plan to tone up. I have recently been unwell and unable to do any excercise for the last two months and also need help with a fitness plan (which exercises to do to combat certain areas etc). I lost weight whilst ill and probably don’t need to lose more weight but would like to tone. Hopefully we could arrange a plan? Thanks, Fatima

14. Gemma says

Hi there,

Would you be able to send me an email with information regarding price as well if you can give tips to home exercise with free weights?

Thanks!

15. alice says

Hi, I came across this exercise because I myself have this problem area. I was very concerned since I am not that over weight, but this fat developed after I had my baby (4 yrs ago) after going to the doctor couple times they figured my problem was ‘extra set of breasts’. Nothing could be done other than surgery. Is there such a thing? I’ve never heard of such thing. Please help, any advice?
    Thank you.

16. says

Hi Adria,

I was wondering if you could help me as well. I live here in Alaska and have been struggling with panic attacks. my doc put me on celexa to help, however i put about 25lbs on as a result. along with that i was not blessed with great elasticity skin…. and have 3 kids 2,4, and 9. so my hope is that you could help to me tone up loose excess muffin top. i have been working out for at least 1 1/2 hours a day but was hoping for some expertise help. can you please please help me?! thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon! :)
    i am meeting all of my husbands family next month for a huge family reunion in hawaii…. not looking forward to it as of how my body is looking at this time. just under 5′ and weigh 141lbs in case that helps you. thank you again

17. says

Alice,

I do not believe that to be true. However, I do believe that people can store body fat differently. With that being said, you can decrease you body fat and see if this helps your problem areas.

Adria

18. chetali says

Hi
    I had a lot of fat and with years of hard work, I’ve been able to get rid of it. I’m toning it but my legs are not leaving fat at the same rate. The thighs and calves are really heavy in proportion to my upper body and it is quiet weird actually. I’ve been suffering with PCOD and my treatment is going on, in fact almost ending now. I’m 21 and really embarrassed with this disproportion.
    Read about you, impressive experience. Looking forward to your help.

19. says

Hello, thanks for writing in! If you are having trouble getting your thighs and hips to lean down then usually it’s a product of your food intake. Hips and Thigh fat screams – fat intake. SO you must cut your fat intake to around 40 grams to get these areas to respond.

Also keep in mind that your body will lose fat the way it wants and tis will usually lose from places where it doesn’t think you need it first. Keep moving forward and stick to your routine. It might be the last place to go!

If you would like additional help with your diet and exercise, contact me and I will send you pricing on workout routines and nutritional counseling.

Adria

20. Nicole says

I am getting married in 135 days and I am wanting to get toned so that I look stunning in my wedding dress. I am approximatly 120lbs. I will be starting the arm pit workout, but I do not have free weights. I was wondering what size dumbells should I purchase, and it there another type of workout to substitue the lat pull down? Can you also tell me how many calories I should be taking in to lose the extra 10-15 lbs?

Nicole

21. Marivon says

Hi I am trying to get rid of my muffin top and back fat. Would you be able to send me a list of pricing as well? I go to the gym for cardio but have no idea what to do with the machines!

22. says

Nicole,

These are all very specific to the person. “Toning” also has a lot to do with your eating because you must lose overall body fat. You may consider having me make you a routine since you have such a specific time line.

My “guess” for the weights of the dumbbells would be 5 -8 lbs but you will have to test them out in the store to be sure.

A substitute for the lat pull down would be any back exercise. There is a seated band lat pull down that you may be able to do at home.

Hope This Helps!

Adria

23. Jessica says

Do you have any tips to get rid of the fat underneath your bra – on top of your ribcage? The rest of my stomach seems to be toning up ok but this it a bit stubborn! :)

24. sonia says

Am interested in a workout regimen. I’ve been going to the gym for 6 months and have lost 40 lbs but am not seeing improvement in my upper body. Could u please send me ur price list?

25. says

Well fat need to exit the body with proper eating first BUT you can also firm up that area with assisted chin ups, or lat pull downs. These are both great for that area! If you need additional help. You may consider having me make you a routine that personalized.

26. Deba Dorra says

Can you suggest some effective excersices for breasts, to help fight gravity and lift them up?

27. Allison Lozano says

I’d like pricing. I am doing well so far on my own, but wondering what else I can do.
    Thanks in advance.

28. says

Allison,

We are currently working on a NEW monthly subscription where people pay a fee and get a weekly exercise routine based on their level. It should be pretty affordable and I’m hoping to have it released by next week!!

I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

Adria

29. says

Tracey we will be launching a NEW membership site soon! That means that everyone who’s a member will be able to sign up for a low monthly fee and receive one new workout a week (based on their fitness level) ! For less then 2.oo a week you get workouts created by me to get you in shape fast!

Let me know if you want to be added to our mailing list to notify you when it launches !!!

Adria

30. says

Would you like to be on our VIP mailing list for our new online training system?? We’ve decide that’s the way to give everyone the BEST pricing for their money and it’s tailored to you fitness level ;)

We launch MAY 1st but we are giving away 14 days FREE to people who join the mailing list now ;)

Just got to http://bodyburnfitness.com and join our list!!