Get Rid Of Your Armpit Fat

A frequent complaint among women during the sunny seasons is that unsightly skin that rests between your arm pit and your chest.  While body fat could be the culprit, changing your diet alone won’t always solve this issue.  If you’ve noticed women with implants have very little of this extra tissue.  That’s because increasing the size of your chest by adding muscle or implants (in their case), can fill out that skin.  Doing chest exercises paired with back exercises can help fill out that problem area.

Here Are Our Favorite Exercises For This Problem Area

PUSH UPS

Flies

Dumbbell Row

Lat Pull Down

Although you can’t spot reduce, you can add muscle to fill out extra skin.  Keep up on these exercises especially over the summer months and you will see the improvement in no time!

DownLoad Our App!

Fitness tips app

Now  you Can get Fitness Tips

Sent Directly to Your Phone, Daily!

Let us help YOU, get the body you deserve!

Adria Ali

Comments

1. says

Leslie,

You can do anywhere from 15 – 20 repetitions. Listen to your body and challenge yourself without going over the top 😉

Thanks,
    Adria

2. Tanya says

I have never had arm fat and have always had a lot of muscle, but had to slow considerably down due to a torn rotator.

3. susanne says

I tried to get rid of my armpit fat and started with the exact exercises you show but the spots have become bigger rather than smaller although I did lose a few pounds. What did I do wrong?

4. says

I sent you a personal email. Look for it in your mail box and junk mail just in case. It sounds like you should alter your calorie intake to make losing successful with your routine.

5. rosemary says

Can u use free weights or a kettle ball if I don’t have a weight machine for the lat pull downs?

6. shivanshi says

Hii mam….i hve a lot of fat n armpit and n tommy also….plz tel wat type of food i should eat.

7. says

If you want to lose fast, we will be putting together a recipe book soon!

However, for now, eat about 125 carbs per day. Eat those carb in the beginning of the day. Once the sun goes down and you become less active, then eat less carbs. Try to stop eating 3 hours before bed.

Calorie wise, eat 1500 ( I could give you more exact info if I knew your weight and height).

Exercise AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. 3 days of lifting and 4 – 5 days of cardio (for 20 – 40 minutes).

I hope these fitness tips help! Thank you for reading and let me know if you have more questions.

Paleo foods, gluten free foods are some of the best options as long as you mind your carbs.

Adria

8. shivanshi says

Mam mah weight is 65kg nd mah height is 5′ 3″…
    Please suggest some vegetarian food only….i didnt eat nonveg.

9. Ayesha says

Hi Adria!
    I’m a sixteen year old who weighs 56 kilograms at a height of 5’7″…my gynecologist said I should lose weight….currently, I’ve cut off my calories on a daily average of 1000-1500…is that okay for me or not!?…since I read somewhere that my daily requirement lies in between 2000-2400…
    Secondly, I request you to update us with some very precise, short and easy exercises for arm/armpits….and the ones not involving any weights would be even better! :)

10. Lu Ann says

I am 54 year old female. In the Fall I lost 16.9 lbs down to my feel good weight of 126 (I am 5’6″). Unfortunately, I noticed more arm pit skin AND dangling skin under my bicep area.

I attend aerobic/toning/spinnning classes at my gym 4 days a week for one hour each class. I feel great but can’t get rid of this flabby stuff. When I was heavier, I guess those areas were filled out with flab so I didn’t notice it as much.

I read your article on arm pit fat, but what can I do about the flab under my arms. It’s not an huge amount, but it’s def more noticeable since I lost weight. I know I can’t do anything about the skin, but can I at least spot tone those areas so it looks less loose?

Thanks!

11. says

Lu Ann,

You’re problem is VERY common. You can add muscle tone to those areas which is very important. The other things is that the skin has been stretched for a prolonged period of time. The older you are the longer it takes to firm up. It’s important to apply lotions that contain vitamin E. The other product I now recommend to all my clients is collagen. Neocell makes a great product known as “Beauty Infusion.” This product is great for returning the elasticity to skin. As you age, collagen diminishes which leads to sagging and stretching. While, I’m not that old, I have been using this product for the past month and I have already had several clients (without knowing) remark on how much younger I look. This product has great results and it works FAST. Usually, people see results within 2-6 weeks. It’s also great for hair, nails, and joints. It’s a small price to pay for feeling and looking better. I will be adding it to the fittipstore.com within the next 30 days but for now, you can find it at neocell.com

If you decide to purchase this, please tell us how you like it.

Than you for reading and commenting on this article!

Adria