It can be easy to shed some extra pounds with the right kind of information. Taking out a few calorie ridden foods can make a huge difference in your body! Here are some food that can wreck your diet!
- Excess Condiments. If you are eating mayonnaise; then get rid of it NOW. If you aren’t willing to ditch the mayo then try trading it in for light mayonnaise. This can save you 150 calories!
- Get Rid Of The Cheese. Cheese can add hundreds of calories to your daily intake. Try getting rid of the cheese or switching it for low fat or non fat cheese.
- Increase Your Protein. Most people underestimate the importance of protein. It not only aids in muscle recovery and growth; it also keeps you full without overeating calories.
- Drink More Water. Water can help to keep you full. Thirst can also be confused with hunger. Therefore, drinking enough water can change your hunger level and keep you eating only when you are “truely” hungry.
- Use A Smaller Plate. Humans are very visual people. Eating off of a smaller plate gives you the illusion of eating a large amount of food.
Stay away from high fatty food that are mostly composed of saturated fat. For women especially, saturated fat rarely gets used and stores in all the problem areas. Things like cheese, and mayo can be a huge contributor to increased weight and body fat. Find your hidden calories within your diet. When you eliminate them, you will see almost an immediate change in your physique.