Remember back in the day when you had time to make all those awesome play lists, burn cds for your friends and rock out to them on the elliptical??? Well those days are gone and now your stuck with the old songs you collected years ago. Well get rid of your ex’s old mix tapes and tune into the world of radio apps! I discovered the Fit Radio App and I love how it delivers the music I need and want with the touch of my Iphone! It’s like one long dance party with no commercials and I’m the only one invited!!!
PICK YOUR WORKOUT MUSIC APP GENRE
- Top 40 – The top 40 channel is packed full of club -popping, chart topping hits that will help you bust through your workouts! Average Beats Per Minute of 128
- Party – Wide Beats Per Minute 70 -130, open format jams from DJs in the country, designed to make the crowd go crazy!
- Hip Hop – Hip hop pairs best with weight training activity due to its 70 – 100 beats per minute.
- Country – Varied beats per minute give a twang to your kettle bell swing
- Electronic Dance – Average beats per minute of 128. High energy music from the hottest commercial electric music.
- Electro House – 128 Beats per minute – Energetic, rowdy, hard hitting house music.
- Trance – BPMs range between 128 – 140. Dramatic Dance Music
- Dubstep & Tap – 70 / 140 BPM – Earth Shaking Bass make this genre a great choice.
- Drum & Bass – BPM 165- 180 – This is where to go if you want high BPM music
- Indie Dance – BPM 120 – 128. Indie dance, Nu Disco and indie house help fill this channel.
- Hard Rock – This wide range of BM’s delivers hard rock for tough workouts!
- Alterative Rock – Wide Range of BPMs left of the mainstream, but centered on fueling you workout.
- Classic Rock – 70’s rock, just the way you like it!
- Poolside Rock – Chill, mostly acoustic soft rock perfect for warming up or cooling down!
The Workout Music App is free but it does come with an upgrade options. The upgrade delivers an ad free version. Among the other fun options, you can pick your DJ, Pick a station, such as cardio workout, 10K Run, Electric Run , Zumba and much more! There is also a version just for gyms to use! Share the music love and repost this so that everyone can have an enjoyable, upbeat workout!!
CPT, BS, CES, PES
Leave a Reply