The holiday season is almost over and while it’s good to give we sometime need to think of ourselves to stay around for the ones we love. With clientele this can be a touch subject but one that is necessary for people to really be successful in their weight loss goals. Some see taking time out of their family life to go to the gym or workout as a selfish move at times. However, what they don’t see is that time spend keeping yourself healthy can also translate into a better person for them to love and be loved by. We all know the background on why health and fitness makes you happier, mentally sound, increase your life span and wards off disease. So in 2010 are you going to be the one that puts yourself first so you can be a better person in your daily life? Here are some Tips to stay guilt free while you work of the pounds that may be holding you back from the life you deserve!
- Schedule workouts that don’t conflict with your daily life or family time.
- DON’T Feel guilty. You can’t be around for others if you don’t take time to stay healthy
- It’s ok to say no. If you don’t this can lead to relationships with others that can be resentful.
- Find ways to improve your self confidence. Confidence makes you a more assertive person.
- Explain. If you want people to see your side then you must talk! It’s for them as much as it is for you!
- Get Your Rest. Nothing is worse then someone who is tired and grumpy. Take time to rest so you have the energy to deal with life.
- Family Fitness. Not every workout day has to be alone. Get your family involved and you can spend time with them while you are getting in shape!
The simple things in life can make all the difference. You are in charge of your future .. if you don’t take the initiative then no one else will.