Fall is definitely here and with that usually comes some extra pounds. As the sun goes down earlier and earlier people retire sooner then normal. The lack of day light and the dropping temperature tends to make people consume more calories then they burn. Comfort foods slowly creep their way back into your homes and send the scales in the wrong direction. Most people know that all these thing happen, but very few actually try to prepare themselves to fight the fall/ winter battle. Here are some pointers to keep you from gaining that extra weight.
- Get Into A Routine: Don’t give yourself excuses NOT to workout. Make your routine as consistent as possible. By the time fall/ winter hits, you will be in a routine that you won’t want to break.
- Plan A Get Away. Having a goal to look forward to will make you more motivated to stay in shape for you little vacation.
- Wear Tight Clothes. Layers of clothing during cold months, help you hide extra weight, but they also mentally allow you to eat more and gain. Do your best to keep your body in check with clothes that still show your curves.
- Buy Fun New Winter Workout Clothes. New clothes and new fitness gear get you excited about working out.
- Subscribe To A Fitness Magazine Or Website. Reading continuos information on fitness keeps you focused on your goals and educates you on new exercise moves and healthy eating.
- Buy A New Light Cookbook. Make cooking and planning your meals for the cold months fun and interesting. Finding new recipes keeps you from eating out.
- Break Out The Workout DVDs! We all have our favorite workouts at home on DVD so find your favorite or better yet buy a new one and make working out fun again!
Share these tips with your friends using the links under this post. Everyone can benefit from a Little Bit Of Fit Tip Daily in their lives 🙂