Dr Oz stated that 90% of america has parasites. As scary as that may seem, chances are he’s 100% correct! The symptoms of parasite are astounding and the sources of them are all too common. So what do they have to do with weigght loss? A LOT! Belly bugs could be causing weight gain, bloating, increased hunger, lack of sleep and malnutrition. We won’t get into the unsightly details too much but take a glance at the symptoms of parasites.
Symptoms of Parasites
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Loss of Appetite OR
Uncontrollable Hunger Eating More Than Normal BUT Still Feeling Hungry
Teeth Grinding During Sleep
Gas & Bloating
Excessive Early Bowel Movements (very explosive bowel movements very soon after eating)
Mucus in the Stools
Burning in the Stomach
Chronic Viral or Bacterial Symptoms
“The World Health Organization (WHO) classifies parasites as among the six most dangerous diseases infecting humans. Believe it or not, parasites outrank cancer as the number one global killer. Not surprisingly, they also account for many of the digestive woes people suffer from today (source).”
Parasites are all too common and if you are the host then you are losing out on essential vitamins and minerals, energy, and the health and body that you been trying so hard to attain.
Think you don’t have them? How You Get Parasites
- Contaminated water
- Other humans – eggs are passed from human to human through public places. Ususally from people who aren’t washing their hands.
- Animals – while we love our pets they are also possible hosts.
- Rare Meats
- Commercial Pork products – bacon, ham, pork chops, cold cuts, hot dogs, etc. Also cuts of meat such as beef, lamb, chicken and fish contain parasite eggs. Sushi (raw fish) alone contains eggs and larvae of several species of parasites. We trust the cattle, pork and chicken producers to keep their livestock wormed on a regular basis, but over 50% of animals that go to slaughter are parasite infected.
- Unwashed fruit and vegetables are also a big source of parasite carriers.
- Travel – parasites come in from other countries onto planes and back with you.
* DISCLAIMER: The FDA has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with your Health Care Professional before beginning any herbal treatment.
Foods That Feed Parasites
- Unhealthy Fats
- Processed Foods
How to get rid Parasites
While there are several holistic ways to get rid of parasites I have read some awesome reviews through out forums and review sites about a pill called Humaworm. I personally have not tired it thus far.
Also eating a clean diet will help rid you of parasites.
Diatomaceous earth has been said to be one of the best natural anti-parasitic medication. It is actually an all-natural pesticide which does not harm humans or pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. When used on ants, it usually takes around 20 minutes before they are all dead. One tablespoon of diatomaceaous earth taken by an adult once a day for seven days is believed to be extremely effective at killing all parasites.
There are also a lot of natural ways to kill parasites.
After reading this information you might have a different perspective on parasites and your body. Do your best to eat healthy, make better food choices and be proactive about washing your hands.
* Fit Tip Daily is a source of health, wellness and fitness information. We do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure aliments.
BS, CES, PES, CPT
Leave a Reply