People are always lacking motivation to get in shape, change their eating habits, and alter negative things in their lives. Here is a fun but shocking way to get yourself motivated to change the way you think about your fitness. Age yourself 20 years! Here’s how to get a clear and concise picture…
- Take your current age and add 20 years.
- Look at your eating habits and imagine what the negative side affects will be long term.
- Any negative habits you have such as drinking, seated occupations, lack of movement, lack of muscle mass, smoking, etc. should be multiplied by 20 years.
- Picture someone 20 years older then you that shares your same lifestyle habits. How do they look? How do they act? Are they are physically fit? How has their lifestlye impacted those around them and themselves.
- Think of your most negative habits impacting your life. Now how will they impact your wallet when you have to pay for doctors visits, medical bills and possibly the loss of your job.
- Take the smallest thing you’d like to change in a positive way. Now, multiply that by 20 years, 7,300 days, how will this impact your life? How would this impact your health, and your looks as a whole?
- If you’re healthy and in good shape now! That 20 years could mean that you are going to look fantastic at 40!
With today’s health costs through the roof, the best thing you can save for your old age is your health! “Those who don’t make time for fitness and health with have to make time for illness.” Getting yourself on the right track with motivational tricks like these will change the way you think about your future and your health. You are the captain of your own vessel, just make sure it’s not headed for the nearest waterfall!