The modern day food industry has clogged our arteries and brains with over processed food and marketing gimmics. Now, watching tv late at night can cause you to crave strange foods via commercials. One minute your full from dinner, the next you’re craving that pizza you just saw flash across your screen.
It’s no secret that most foods are chalked full of chemicals, additives, and extra sugars. Our ancestors lived off the land and didn’t need all the excess junk fillers. Here are some basic guidelines to keep your body and food healthy…
- If you can’t pronounce the ingredients DON’T EAT IT!
- “Hostess” Is NOT a food group- Those puffy pasteries are loaded with chemicals!
- Color was meant for clothing …. dyes do not belong in your body
- Stick to whole foods that don’t need processing. If it comes out of the earth, or has been “picked” off a tree or plant then you can eat it!
- Meat should be cooked fresh. Processed meats are high in sodium and preservatives.
- Avoid eating starches that are processed. Get your carbs from fruits, whole grains, and starchy vegetables.
Keep your diet simple. This will help you to live a long healthy life!