The sun is out and everyone is shedding the layers of excess clothing. With the heat comes the restance to stay inside, cook and heat up the house. The best way to start your week off right is by preparing your healthy food in advance. Grilling can aid in low fat meals with tons of flavor! Fire up your grill and use these tips to make your lean foods taste great!
What Should Be On Your Grocery List:
- Buy 2 -3 different types of marinade or sauce to use on your lean cuts of meat.
- Purchase any spices you might need in advance.
- Pick 3 different types of meat such as fish, chicken, and extra lean cuts of beaf
- For Fish buy lemon juice or fresh lemons
- Don’t forget the veggies. Any vegetable can be used and steamed on top level of bbq.
- Marinate all meat or use sauces while cooking
- If your using lemon you can either marinate the fish/ chicken in it or use it at the end.
- Chop veggies spice, or marinate, then place in foil on top level.
Some Of FIT TIPS Favorite spices
- garlic or garlic salt can be used on any fish or chicken
- BBQ sauce goes great on any and all cuts of beaf and chicken (try to use a low sugar/ low calorie bbq sauce)
- Even salad dressings can be used to make your meat more flavorful while cooking.
- Pico De Gallo – can be used with all meats for a fresh taste (after grilling).
Cook tons of meat, then chop it up for salads, dinners, even egg white omlettes. This give will give you a lot of options for you week and keep you from eating over processed foods that can harm you body and you weight! These simple tips could even help you shed all those inches for the summer season!
Leave a Reply