I know what you’re thinking, wasn’t Chicken Marsala already Paleo ? NO! It had dairy and flour (the devil ;)! So Here’s the gluten free, low carb, dairy free version. Keep adding these to you arsenal of recipes (until Fit Tip Releases Their Top Fitness Recipes 😉
Ingredients For Paleo Chicken Marsala
- 4 chicken breasts sliced in half
- 4 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 Cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Marsla wine
- ¼ cup cooking sherry
- ¼ cup almond flour or coconut flour
- ½ tsp celtic salt
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- ½ tsp dried oregano
Instructions For Paleo Chicken Marsala
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat chicken pieces in almond flour mixture.
- Take a large skillet add coconut oil over medium heat
- Place the chicken and lightly brown
- Turn over the chicken and add mushrooms
- Pour wine and sherry and cover skillet
- simmer chicken 10 min and turn over.
- Cook for another 5 min or until no longer pink
- Garnish with thyme and Enjoy!
This paleo chicken marsala recipe goes great with some of the other paleo creations we’ve written about. Try adding this AWESOME Paleo Cauliflower soup if you have time !!