Clothes are expensive, but they are even more expensive if you are losing weight! Many of my clients have gone through hundreds of dollars worth of clothes while they are getting back in shape. So what if you could actually insure your jeans???
This weight loss site actually encourages you to lose weight and send in your old pair of jeans! They will pay for a new pair once you have shrunk into a smaller size. All they ask is that you “insure” each pair that you want to trade in. You pay 30% of the original cost or your jeans and they will pay the other 70% . Sounds strange, but for those of you who have gone through a huge transformation then it’s really worth it!
How does the insurance work you ask?Also, at the end of every month, one lucky person will get their insurance money back, and their jeans will still be insured.
Easy! So, you have now purchased your 1st pair of jeans you would like insured. You send me 30% of the cost of your jeans along with the receipt for your jeans (after you know you like them enough not to return them) and letting me know what size you purchased. Now go workout and eat right for a little bit, and before you know it you will be needing a smaller size. Here is where the insurance kicks in…. you will send me your old jeans that no longer fit….. and I will then send you a check (or paypal) for whatever the amount your original jeans came to. So, if your receipt that you sent me was for 50 dollars- then I’ll send you 50 dollars. If it was for 250 dollars, I’ll send you 250 dollars. Then, you go out and buy a new pair and if you want to insure that pair, it all starts over again. Either way- you lose, but YOU WIN!!!
Insurance is good for one year per pair of jeans! (So, you have a whole year to go down one size – YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!)
This is an awesome idea! It is also great incentive to get into a smaller size. In a sense, someone is actually paying you to get in shape. No one wants to wear big baggy clothes while they are shrinking into smaller sizes. Look at the site below and start insuring your jeans for extra motivation!
Go To : http://loseandwinfreejeans.blogspot.com/2008/04/this-is-how-it-works.html And start losing NOW!