Images are an important part of our lives. Since many people are very visual, pictures have a huge affect on what is perceived as reality. Due to the increase in desk jobs, workers stare at their computers for a good portion of the day. SO why not make your computer your source of inspiration and motivation!!!
- Collect and scan your favorite pictures. These should be of you at your healthiest and happiest!
- Arrange the photos to create a screen saver on your computer.
- The Images should last about 2-4 seconds.
- Try to find images of you being active. This will set into motion your drive to get out their and move!
- Avoid adding picture of models and celebrities unless they carry some personal significance.
- Every 2-3 months switch up the photos. Feel free to add other pictures that motivate you.
Seems like a simple task right??? Sure it is …however, how many people will actually take the time to sit down and do this??? Fit Tip Daily wants to know if YOU have created your Motivational Screen Saver! Once you have created your screen saver…. post a message or video on your facebook page with a link to this article! Spread the word and get others inspired!