It’s hump day which means it’s time to fight off tired “overindulgent Monday”, and “get by Tuesday.” Get rid of that excess water weight you built up over the weekend and the beginning of the week with this great Paleo recipe for Strip Steak with Chimichurri sauce. It’s easy to make, quick and tasty.
- 1 cup of flat leaf parsley
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped (I use the Trader Joe’s crushed garlic )
- The juice of 2 lemons (I skip this too and use the lemon juice in a bottle)
- 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil (you could probably get away with less but I haven’t tested it yet)
- 1 tsp of ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 4 New York strip steaks
- Rinse parsley and remove the leaves from the stem
- Chop garlic and set aside
- slice lemons and discard the seeds
- In a food processor, blend the parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly season steaks with sea salt on both sides.
- Grill steaks for 6 minutes on each side, flipping once
- Drizzle the chimichurri sauce over the steaks and enjoy!
If you love this Paleo recipe as much as I do, then share it with your friends by using the “share” button above this article. You can also “like” it, and pin it on pinterest.
” We love helping you, one tip at a time.”
BS, CPT, CES, PES